Colon Hydrotherapist Training
Training does not include colon hydrotherapy equipment, license, insurance, etc.
GPACT recognized training is:
- Delivered by an elite group of exceptional instructors experts such as ND’s, RN’s, and Certified Colon Hydrotherapy Instructors who have years of experience in providing/performing safe therapies.
- Consists of remarkable theoretical and practical educational materials.
- Hands-on immersion integrating theoretical concepts with the practical knowledge, which prepares students to confidently conduct colon hydrotherapy sessions.
- Class sizes are kept small ensuring plenty of one-on-one attention for each student.
- Instructors are members of GPACT as Certified Colon Hydrotherapists as well as a GPACT Certified Instructors, holding the highest standards in Colon Hydrotherapy globally.
- Naturopathic, holistic and integrative. In our teachings, we support an approach to health and healing that provides patients and clients with the knowledge, skills, and support to take better care of their physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual health.
- Training is available worldwide.
We are a global industry. We know that therapists worldwide are seeking representation, licensure, and the credibility that they have earned.
Locate a Therapist
About Colon Hydrotherapy
> Calendar of Events
> Locate Training Facilities
> Why Choose Us?
> How is GPACT Regulated?
> How to Join Us
> Certification Levels
> Affiliations and Memberships
> Advisory Board
Terms of Service
Refunds and Returns
Advertise with Us
Address: 36 Round Tree Drive, Rossville, GA 30741
Fax: 706-820-6234 (Please call before sending a fax)